Creating valuable digital products with human centric design and Great backend Solutions
Machine learning (ML) is in the area of computer science and is an application of Artificial intelligence (AI) that gives the computers the ability to learn automatically from experience and improvise without being clearly programmed. Machine learning has evolved over the years and it has been an integral part of advancement in computer technology, the exposure to huge data in the last few decades gave us an insight and patterns were mapped. Researchers then started using artificial intelligence revolving around these patterns so that it can be automated and to see if the machines can learn on its own.
These days we do see that machines have great ability to learn from the patterns and are able to repeat the functions in similar use cases. When we look at the current scenario we see how Amazon and other e commerce giants give endorsements based on our previous activity ,some other examples where ML and AI are used extensively are for the Google car and the Tesla’s, another excellent example is Google’s Pixel Buds which has the ability to near real-time translation. We all know about Sophia a social humanoid robot developed by Hong Kong-based company Hanson Robotics.She is able to display more than 62 facial expressions. Sophia has been covered by media around the globe and has participated in many high-profile interviews. All though there is very less AI used on this humanoid it is believed that this is the beginning of more ML/AI driven technology advancements. With the likes of IBM Watson and other deep learning technologies we will see more practical use of ML in the areas of medical and legal sectors. We at Hashtaag™ has a service company strive to be future ready and stay ahead of the curve. We have worked on several projects involving machine learning( ML) some of the industry we have catered to are for Real estate and Healthcare sectors.
Hashtaag™ has used ML to build a real estate product where it simplify the process of finding homes for the customers, based on the patterns of the user behaviour and searches, we were able to recommend( review/ rate) the best product or service using machine learning. It also helped the brokers or the agents to see what the customers are interested in and give them heads up on what the customer would zero in on, making their work more streamlined and productive. It can also be used in Image Recognition ,Behavioral Data,NLP Algorithms
Hashtaag™ is privileged to be the technology partner of one of leading healthtech company in the world, ML is very useful in Disease detection,personalized treatment, finding drug, to maintain electronic health records, outbreak prediction and clinical trial research to name a few are some of the areas we can use ML.
Tensor Flow is an invaluable open source software library. With the ability to be applicable to a wide variety of machine learning projects that require numerical computation.
Natural Language Toolkit is a tool that can be vital for some machine learning projects. Providing an extensive suite of text processing libraries, such as tagging, semantic reasoning, and classification.
Deep learning researchers and framework developers use CuDNN, an GPU-accelerated library that provides highly tuned implementations for standard routines around machine learning.
We utilize the machine learning library Scikit Learn for Python. With a huge range of algorithms and designed to seamlessly integrate with other Python libraries.
1. Python Programming Language Millions developers across the world use Python for coding, Python ranks first in latest annual ranking of programming in popularity Python has been the favourite choice for machine learning, data analytics, and AI
2. R Programming Langauge R language provides a Extensive collection of tools to coach and evaluate machine learning algorithms for forecasting future happening making machine learning simple and friendly
3. Java Java has abundant of third party libraries for for developing machine learning Applications. One such library is JavaML which is an in-built machine learning library that gives a collection of machine learning algorithms implemented in Java
4. Julia Julia is a high-performance, general-purpose dynamic programming language with many predominant features exclusively for machine learning. Julia code is compiled at Just-in-Time or at run time utilizing the LLVM framework. This gives machine learning engineers extraordinary speed without any handcrafted techniques solving all the performance problems.
1. Virtual Personal Assistants Machine learning is an crucial part of the personal assistants as they collect and restructure the data on the basis of your previous engagement with them. Later, this set of data is used to render results that are structured to our preferences.
2. Predictions while Commuting While using GPS, our current locations and speed are being saved at a server for managing traffic,Machine learning helps to estimate the area's where congestion can be found on the basis of daily occurrences.
3. Social Media Services Machine learning are used for customizing your news feed to target better Ads , social media platforms for their own and user benefits.
4.Email Spam Filtering There are a many spam filtering methods that email clients use. To discover that these spam filters are steadily updated, Machine learning are used
A small amount of coding skills is required, but should have good knowledge of data structures, OOPs concept and algorithms
To put it in basic terms, it depends on the application being created. Data Science is a mixture of analytics, analytical knowledge and market vision that is used to assess and forecast the potential pattern of the available data. Whereas Machine learning is an artificial intelligence (AI) technology that allows programs the ability to learn and develop from experience automatically without being programmed explicitly. Machine learning focuses on the development of computer programs that can view and use data and learn on their own.
Machine Learning is an core part of the data scientists approach to a problem. The emergence of machine learning has made data science an ever-present part of it.At a basic level Machine learning is the method of writing an algorithm that can learn as as it occupies more data. The value of getting a data scientist in any major business has been motivated by ML. Algorithms powered by ML are particularly important due to the vast volume of data that data scientists have to maintain.